Monday, January 25, 2010

Dismay

Well, I would like to express my dismay in a number of things.

First, I would like to buy work clothes that 1) fit, and 2) don't like like frumpy old lady clothes or whore-y 15 year old slut clothes. Is that too much to ask? I find it a near impossible task to find clothes that fit appropriately and are work-appropriate as well. This afternoon I was looking online and typed something like "petite women's business clothes" or something like that, and got this horrid site: Appleseed's. Really??? No, Thank you. And then I go to this site that I like, because clothes fit, and if I look really really hard, sometimes I can find something worth wearing: Bebe. But really, the majority of the clothes make you look like a skank. I was asked to complete a survey while leaving the site, and one of the questions asked what we search bebe for, and the first answer was "work clothes". Maybe the majority of these women are "professionals" if you know what I mean.

Another random tangent. Honey Bunches of Oats, I have become recently disillusioned by one of my all time favorite cereals. I thought it may have just been the last box I purchased, but this new one is the same! It is full of the plain cornflakes, and lacks the "bunches of oats" and the sweetened flakes. Really? I did not pay for this. Give me the bunches that I love so much!

That is it for now....now a flake fell under my space bar and is making it quite difficult to put spaces in! Another dislike toward the Honey Bunches...you get stuck in my keyboard!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete