
Everyone has something on their mind....but do you ever just have...nothing on your mind?
So, the infamous facebook chat. Sometimes when I have nothing better to do, and don't want to be lame and go to bed so early, I'll randomly start a chat with someone I haven't talked to in a long time, or someone completely random. Everyone has a story to tell...and mine has been told entirely too much. I like listening to other people's.
I should be studying right now, or doing something slightly more worth-while, and productive but tonight has gone by really slowly...
I watched Body of Lies and tied it into a paper....think about what the media portrays about America to the rest of the world. Greed, Deceit, Conspiracy. America really isn't that bad!
And then on a lighter note I watched Cinderella. Always a good movie when you want to sit back and laugh at the image that Disney portrays to the little girl....don't clean your room...the birds and mice will sing and clean it for you! Even if your life is sucky, you too can find a prince charming who will go to the ends of the earth for you! Really....? The likelihood of someone even in America increasing in social class is slim to none. Started in poverty? Chances are you'll end in poverty. AND...to beat all...changing social classes during...what time period? Victorian era? Even worse!
After that I put on club clothes, turned up pandora real loud, and danced around my bedroom...no time to think then! Just let the music move you....it does wonders.
So my question to you is...what's on your mind?
"Everyone likes to dance to a happy song...with a catchy chorus and beat so they can sing along"
No comments:
Post a Comment