Monday, July 12, 2010

The only people who comment on my blog are people writing in symbols that I cannot understand. 1) That is one of the main reasons I stopped posting and 2) I think I will start a brand new blog with a purpose-I will post in it everyday something that I have done worth sharing! An experience I've had, something I learned, etc. BUT...I won't start that today, this summer has been quite uneventful except for:

A few side trips to College Station.
A birthday party.
A trip to Florida.
A long weekend in the Texas hill country.
Planning for a trip to Italy (coming up quite soon).
And altogether enjoying my leisure before I start work.

So, if you would like the address to my new blog, when I do start it, let me know. Or else-sionara all the crazies/bots who post haphazardly all over this thing!

Perhaps soon I will post a snippit of how I'm preparing for my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment