1. Went to Northgate with Christine S.
2. Ate lunch at Cafe Eccell with my family.
I may have gone overboard and ordered a bit too much...
3. Had Cake, ice cream, and fun with friends and family
4. Martini and burger/soup in Downtown Bryan (because everything's closed on Monday's?)
5. O'bannons karaoke
6. Lunch with friends
7. Dancing
According to the Director of Fellows and some leadership books I've been reading, it's important to write down three things at the end of every day that you have learned. So I think I may turn my blog into that. I think of things every night, but I have yet to begin writing them down....these are just some recent thoughts I have contemplated writing.
Things I have recently learned.
1. Bacon and Ham are some of world's best natural seasonings
2. Watch the time when writing essay tests
3. Do not wear a dress then roll around in bluebonnets unless you want bug bites and rashes...
4. Spontaneous pictures are some of the best
5. Ninfa Happy Hour is worth going to at least once a week
6. It's fun to extend dinner into other things (The Corner @ sunset, then Wine Styles, then dancing)
7. There's this really good Cabernet Sauvignon you should try! Sandholt-2005. It's really smooth and rich.
8. If you (or your roommate) attempt to open a bottle of wine with a wine opener, and work on it for a while before your roommate (or you) walk up and informs you (or your roommate) it's a screw top bottle....both of you have probably had enough. ;) (I <3 Rebecca!)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete