
I feel compelled to write about this city, because last week Christine wrote a pleasant note about C.S. First things, first.
1. Baby Acapulco's Purple Margaritas
I should have eaten more food and should not have attempted this after all the rum and cokes, so this is not entirely Baby A's fault. But everclear, really? I'm also surprised I recovered so quickly and relatively painlessly from that. Also, I'm glad I wasn't driving. Although, maybe I shouldn't be glad Christine was....
2. 6th Street
The infamous 6th Street. Definitely more bars than Northgate and just as crowded. I was pleasantly surprised that the first night, beers were only $1, and the first place we went on Saturday, we were given free drinks by Kim's friend. Pays to know the bartender. ;) Wish I had tipped him more. I was disappointed by the lack of service at the 2nd place we went...we literally stood staring at a guy behind the bar for a good 7 minutes before someone else came and helped us. Also something to note, the first night, we also definitely saw a man walking with a full size blow-up doll down the street.
A lot more debauchery I will refrain from writing about on this ever so public blog....so you will just have to wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment