Monday, September 21, 2009

5

5 Things I can do:
5. Computer program (I even tutor students in html...my life for the past few weeks).
4. Dance
3. Receive Communion in the Catholic church
2. Wiggle my eyebrows independently of one another...
1. Cook a meal without a recipe


5 Favorite Place I have been:
5. Monterrey, Mexico
4. Brussels, Belgium
3. Munich, Germany
2. Innsbruck, Austria
1. Panama City, FL



5 Things to look forward to:
5. Going to China October 17th!
4. ACL October 2nd! (and seeing Christine!)
3. Going to NYC over Christmas break!
2. Graduation
1. Possible trips: Graduation trip, Las Vegas, Mardi Gras!


5 things I am NOT looking forward to:
5. The ENTIRE month of October
4. Graduation and starting the real world
3. Tests and the massive amount of group work and homework to complete
2. Any one of the possible trips falling through
1. Texas A&M losing horrendously in football (I like Aggie football-went to the Alamo bowl 2 years ago even, I just dislike that my dad can say that Aggies don't have a football team, and I really can't say anything to defend it).



5 Things I get joy from:
5. Giving people gifts
4. Hanging out with friends
3. Making A's (and yes, occasionally studying)
2. Receiving texts/postcards/letters from friends
1. Helping others



5 Random Things about me:
5. I have Hard Rock shirts from everywhere and I have not bought one. (Stockholm, Malaysia, Lake Tahoe, Germany, London, etc.)
4. I have been skydiving.
3. I tutor student athletes, however my last day is Friday!
2. My roommate and I are entirely too close and I steal all her sun chips.
1. I am left-handed

No comments:

Post a Comment