It has been a while since a post, and I have numerous topics I could post on, from hotel living, Chicago, China, more about the economy, the job market, or my life, but I will refrain. Instead I will leave you with some flashback music and a blurb about why I'm posting it.
Beatles
This has been stuck in my head because I'm stuck in this conference room working on a project with 2 other interns and this one guy keeps going "koo koo kachew" and evidently doesn't know this song...
REM
The last year of school is about to start, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life....the part "it's the end of the world as we know it" has been resonating in my head lately, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, I LOVE REM. Only Michael Stipe can make me happy to sing about the end of the world. You should enjoy your uncertainty though -- it's a time for exploration and self-discovery!
ReplyDelete