Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In the news

Microsoft is in violation of a patent violation, so if you were planning on buying Word or Office sometime around the holidays, buy it now, versus later. After January 11th, you may not be able to find it!

Microsoft Patent Violation

In other news, a guy I went to Elementary and Junior High was in the news in October. Evidently everyone in Houston heard about it. It is filed under such titles as "Guy found doing drugs with dead dude in closet" and "Guy comes out of closet with dead guy" etc.
Police: man found asleep in a closet with a dead man

Texas Man found asleep in closet with dead man

I'm just Doing Drugs with this Corpse, Officer

Reveille is #2 for top iconic dogs! Whoop! Haha. I read this blog outloud to my dad, and he started cracking up.

Survey of top iconic dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment